Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big D's Smoke House

Since I was really in a bad mood which started on a Monday. I went on a shopping spree to ease myself. To end my day just fine, I told bb I wanted to try the taco's at Big D's in Katipunan.


Just beside Hassan's Big D's Smokehouse focused very well on their interiors. Everything is car and motorcycle related. They have diecasts on sale on the left side and Oil can seats to accommodate. I am a huge fan of cars and diecasts and appreciate the setup.

So here is their sample menu which I got from their facebook page.
I can't really say that it's cheap nor expensive. It's like it is a bit over priced. I also wish they have more on the menu.

 
I was very intrigued by their huge tacos.


Chicken costs more than beef. This is priced at 150php while chicken is at 175.


So yes... we are just amazed how big it was. The question is how do we start eating this?

Whats inside the taco by the way? Some melted cheese more of shredded veggies and on the bottom part about 1/8 of the taco rests the cheese and the ground beef which is awesomely good. I was just of disappointed that the whole thing has more veggies than the meat. But its good. The taco shell aint taco shell. Its like Lumpia wrapper. So yes that made me a bit disappointed too. But don't get me wrong. I loved the whole thing its just that with what is inside 150 is just too much.


This is the Total Wreck Burger. Which also costs 150php. Just regular sized bun with oversized meat patty. I think they were having fun with the Cheese sauce. So whats in it? Bottom to top?
Bun - Beef Patty-Coleslaw-Im tasting pinepapple-Cucumber-Tomato-White onions-Cheese-Mayo-Bun and a toothpick to hold everything together. Nothing spectacular really. If I am selling a burger like this with its name, Ill include potato wedges, bacon in huge buns then deep fry it. And thats what you call a total wreck!

=))



1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers.

    Bonbon Halal

    ReplyDelete