Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jet Burger

I was about to blog our Boracay getaway first, however its going to be a long long post. So I shall continue with what we ate back in Manila.

BB and I are really burger and pizza junkies. Always in a search of new places , this time its different. The place found us. It all started when we were leaving the house and I opened the gate and saw a piece of paper with "Jet" on it with pictures of burgers. It is located in Don Antonio just a 5 minutes away from the house. Located infront of Jetti Oil Station and the vulcanizing shop, I got their menu and seems reasonable to me.  So my Saturdays with BB  ended up on another burger joint.




Top half of their menu


The place is really comfy and it gives you that "around the neighborhood feeling.
Pillows and couches on one side and lots of huge burger pictures on frames.



BB too comfortable and almost lying down while ordering.


The counter with a small flat screen tv and piled up sauces for you to choose from.


ordered a can of coke and sprite for Nur (not in picture)


I ordered Jet's Burger.

Black sesame seeds on buttered bun with huge white onions and tomato on top of a 1/3 pound medium rare beef patty sitting on a lettuce resting on another buttered bun.

SO EVIL and SO GOOD!!!


Just look at that juicy meat. *drool*


BB and Nur had single patty cheese burger.

These big guys under estimated the burger thinking that it was small . But they ended up stuffed. Not to mention having a hard time wolfing down fish and chips (165-185php), which we all shared.



Fish and Fries awesomeness!



Tartar sauce.

We spent a little over 500 pesos for 3 burgers, 2 cans of soda and a basket of fish and chips for the 3 of us. Not bad.

I love weekends :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment