Thursday, July 5, 2012

Break Out : Day 1 Review

Hey guys! I know this is sort of my food blog but I can't help but blog about other things too. :) So yes I am going to take reviews and post some other girly girly stuff here from my monthly hauls. But for now, let me focus with what every girl has to go through... Breakouts! I honestly have alot of purchases and research about what the best acne spot treatment or cleansers there is. Since I work in Eastwood, Watsons is my sort of heaven.

This is the week that I am starting to break out. I tried to lay off the chicken which I think is one of the biggest contributor to my break outs. And I can't miss PMS which is another factor. Whats horrific is that it only appears on the left side of my face. Just like any other girl, I sorely wish that this will disappear overnight. I have gone through some spot gels that worked a bit and alot of astringent and even TOOTHPASTE I tell you.

But here I am making myself as guinea pig (lol!) to see if things would work. I dont have alot of bucks to spend for a dermatologist. But so I heard, diamond peel does a great job with smoothing out the pores. Anyway, today during my lunch break. I went to Watsons to grab a few stuff.

I love Celeteque.  My first purchase is the acne toner early this year. I have super sensitive and oily skin which means I am prone to acne/pimples. I dont know but I also blame the radiation from the computer screen :) (hey it's just me!) I tried to use it and it was able to fight pimples form comming back. I also feel that my face has this smooth texture but rubbery (pardon my description that's the closest that I can think of!).

My second purchase is this eye brightening cream for dark circles which amazingly works well for me. I have included it in my must have's!

                                             

So to begin my test (this is day 1) and I have finished my night routine. I like changing from one product to another that works. Because there were a few products that works in the beginning but you become immune in the end. My current favorite facial wash is by Eskinol.  It's not the soapy type like bubbles and everything. Faint medicinal smell too by the way. So yes, step 1.


Since I have the toner (half the bottle already) my step 2 now is dabbing toner on cotton balls and apply it on my face. You can really see the dirt left and will give you a matte feeling.


I apply the Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel.
What I rant about moisturizers is that my face ends up super oily and you feel that there is something sticky on your face. But this one... I have to say... makes my face feel matte and moisturized. And as I type this, I tried to feel my skin and it is smooth and not greasy at all.


Last step.
Acne Spot Corrector Gel.
I applied to the affected areas and the first feeling is that it has a cooling effect on the skin.
I'll check tomorrow if the bumps has subside.


And that leaves us with day 1. I'll monitor and see how it will go by tomorrow. My concern is to have the bumps subside. I'll be on a week long vacation and wouldn't want pictures to have bumps in it lol!

But again, to prevent such, we always have to watch what we eat.

By the way, when I mentioned about switching from one product to another this is how our dresser look like. My mum and I share it :) Need to get get organized.



See you day 2.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment