Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CDO Diaries: Missy Bon Bon

Another reason for me to fall inlove with CDO is Missy Bon Bon. I promise you that they have the best pastry in town. On our second night, we hung out at Missy Bon Bon located outside Lim Ket Kai Mall, adjacent to Starbucks. I can only imagine girls hanging out in this place but I was surprised that old folks who looks like rich business men hold their meeting nights over coffee.
During weekends, there are trivia nights and it's fun to come over with the family.Only because I wanted to try their gelato as suggested by BB's brother, I swooned over their sweet pastries on the racks. It was one sugar overload night.

Warning picture overload! :)


Look how cute their logo is. :) Makes me feel like I'm in a different place. Everything is super dainty!


You'd have to wait for this. They have buy 1 take 1 during weeknights. It is definitely worth it!


I went crazy over their gelato station. Look how pretty they are!  Good thing you can select 3 flavors in one big cup. It aint that pricey either.


Want a taste of their blueberry cheesecake and other refrigerator cakes? I wasn't able to take note of the 2 other cups :(


Hooorayy for breads, smores bar, peanut brittle bars, revel bars and loaves and everything sweet!


Looks pretty yay! :) And I tell you it tastes heavenlyyy!



Say hello to my Chocolate Mint - Mixed Berries Yogurt - Peanut Butter Fudge!
Peanut Butter Fudge for the WIN!!!!



I just had to take a picture of it. :)



Now now here are our choices. L-R (Chocolate on Chocolate sponge cake with Chocolate Syrup and powdered sugar, Mocha Sandwhich,Cheese Roll, Chocolate Chip Muffin, I forgot what it's called and Smores Bar my favorite!)


Waiting for our drinks


Look at that evil goodness.


Mocha Bar Sandwich


Smores. Graham on chocolate topped with Marshmallows and peanut. I DIED.


Just can't get over their logo :) I even removed it and placed it on my diary.


Huge Chocolate muffin with lots and lots of chocolate Chips.


BB's Mocha Shake. Topped with Thick LIKE REALLY THICK Whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.


So dainty dainty chairs and wooden floors. Check out the fence! 





Sugar Rush!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment