Sunday, July 22, 2012

CDO Diaries: Inilog Grill


Wednesday night when some of our friends arrived after the Missy Bon Bon dessert comes first, we had a late dinner at Inilog Grill. Like Dear Manok, the place is just enormous... more like spacious. I really don't have a decent picture of the place because it reminds me of the glow in the dar bar in Boracay. So what I thought was that this place is like more of drinks less food but hey! I was wrong! They have a sink which for a minute will make you feel dumb because you have to step on a button on the floor to have water.

Just like Dear Manok, we ordered the same meal plus squids. Again, for less than a hundred bucks you have chicken bbq and unli rice.  Enjoy your meal while live performance from locals keep you on the mood. BB said that the guy who performs there is the same guy while he was still in college. That must be a living :)


Check out my glow in the dark plate!


Hello Chicken...


I wasn't kidding when I said it was like the menu in Dear Manok. For a little less than 300 pesos another bulalo night.


Calamares on the side


Sizzling Pusit


Everything tastes so damn good and the price is just reasonable. Food is reasonably priced and good that I wish there are these types in Manila. This is one thing I like about CDO. FOOD, Chillax life and one hell of vacation.

So yeah after that we had karaoke for 3 hours for 180 pesos an hour. The room is just big with disco balls and internet. I love it there I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment