Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CDO Diaries : Dear Manok

Hi ya'll. I have been on a week long vacation in Cagayan de Oro. Time there is really slow and life is awesome! I have been there a couple of times already and I tell you that I'm in love with the place. Not only that the beach is a few minutes aways, everything is relaxing. On our first day we did a lot of things already. Met up with BB's friends, brothers and cousins. It was a long day and I started whinning about not going back to Manila anymore.

We left Manila like this:


And we arrived like this:


It was really raining hard in the afternoon till late night. But this is what you will wake up for. :) Mornings are hot though and the sun can burn your skin. I love the hotel we are staying at because it will give you a nice view of the city. We stayed there for 6 days and it was awessssssome I tell you!



Moving forward, the first night we had our dinner at Dear Manok with BB's friends and brother and gf. It's a really nice place and really cheap!

Sorry for the pixelated photos. I only have my phone with me that time and forgot to bring the camera.

Dear Manok serves of course everything Halal. I see no pork in their menu as far as I can remember.
The place reminds me of Bulalo Fiesta but way better. Ambiance is totally Filipino and not too crowded either considering it is a huge place.


We ordered grilled chicken and Bulalo. Yes... UNLI RICE! Hoooraaay!


So while we wait for our order I took some pictures of the place.

 

They have their own water falls on a wall. lol!


Here comes the Bulalo! Its just around more than 300 pesos I think. Really huge serving and soft meat and I can still remember how delicious it was. I LOVE!!


And of course my piece of chicken. :)  BBQ Chicken is the best! For 85 php and unli rice its just the best I had! (for that day since there are more places we dined at :) )

Happy Eating!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment