Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday:F21- Mr Napoleones - Mr. Kimbob - Greenhills - Cha Dao

Mr. Who???

Okay, let me explain.

10:30am : The sun hits my eyes. Curtains from the balcony not much of a help. It's hot outside and I feel so optimistic today. I continue to read my newly acquired book from Madeleine Wickham a.k.a Sophie Kinsella. "The Gatecrasher" while I wait for BB to wake up.

4:00pm : Went to SM Megamall to visit Forever 21. Once you enter Forever 21, a mannequin greets you resting on a circular platform and where MEN are sitted in agony waiting for their gfs,wife,kids,grandkids finish the huge place on surveying the racks and racks of clothes. I whispered to W, if he would like to join his "friends" while he waits for me too as I , yes MOI, is on a mission to find that specific dress. BUT FIRST, I went to the shoe section.

 Pretty disappointed. Nothing nice, only 13-14 year olds around 5 feet in height, giggling  and asking one another about "credit cards" because the 4 inch platforms are to die for! They can like borrow the other's credit card and do the shopping spree. I look to my left, 4 kids were like screaming to their parents with joy about how cheap the shoes are for around 2000 pesos.

THE WORLD has gone mad. Do they even know how hard it is to earn? And all they can do is scream at their parents and just make them buy what they were clinging on to.

Feeling disgusted, I had to let go the black stilleto lace up boots from my hands. I placed the shoes back on the rack and closed my eyes and walk away. I can still hear the kids  going crazy and hoarding everything they see. I tried to look back and the mother was like doing mental calculations.

I moved on going to the rack of clothes and still trying to find MY DRESS. I found myself  on racks and racks of clothes on a BUY1 TAKE1 offer. As I move the clothes one by one on one rack, this woman comes marching in and does the same AS IF I WAS NOT THERE. She swiftly scanned through the clothes on the rack. I stepped back instead and went on to another rack. I scanned through the whole section and held a bustier top. This woman walks on my side then suddenly said "excuse me" like saying "if I may?" and got the bustier top I was holding. Just perfect. Then here comes the teens who talks so loud in a super english followed by "OMIGAWD!!!" and "I KNOW RIGHT, LOOK AT THIS!!! OH LOOK  BLAH BLAH BLAH" I felt like throwing up. It does feel irritating.

I went back to BB and I said that I don't want to do shopping anymore. I feel disgusted and irritated. He gave me a hug and said that he also wanted to get out. While he was sitting, a family of 4 all girls were screaming telling their mom to buy the things they were holding because each costs around 1000 php ONLY.

So anyway that was F21. I think I'll visit again after December. After all these madness.

Not having lunch and it was already dinner time, we were really hungry. So we find ourselves going to the Food Court. BB then stopped for a minute and asked if I tried Napoleones. What the heck is Naponleones? Who is that anyway.

It all started  last Thursday, when he was with the Sultan.  They were with a policeman in Trinoma I think and people were all lined up at this small stall. The Sultan asked the policeman what it was.
Sultan: Ano yan?
Policeman: Hindi ko po alam eh. Tanong ko nalang po.
Policeman: Miss, ano po yan?
Miss: Pastries po.
Policeman: Sultan, Tastries daw po.
Sultan: Tastries? anong tastries? Miss bigyan mo nga kami nyan. (insert the mean part here)


Being a sweet tooth that I am, I LOVE IT!

It is a square shapped puff with cream filling in the middle and with sugar icing on the outermost layer.

HEAVENLY
YUMMY.


I still don't know napoleones, but it says Roli's on the box.

6pcs - 100php

We went to the Food Court and I saw that Manang's Chicken has joined the SM FC. I had to make BB try it. Double fried in extra spicy sauce.


I want more!

Not done yet. I am craving for Mr. Kimbob.
Yes, I was the "Ill have this Ill have that" and didn't finish my meal again.
I even have DQ on my list but skipped it.


On a hot plate, I ordered Chicken Bibimbap.


Bulgogi Bibimbap for BB.

Just a closer look. So what you do is that you mix everything with the Korean sauce.

What's in it? Sprouts,carrots,kangkong,kimchi, cabbage,egg, sayote.

97php each.

After eating, I went to Etude House to pick up some items. Then afterwards we went to Greenhills.
Midnight bazaar has started and the bazaars are swamped.
This made me quit. Although I was able to buy denim shorts and BB got me a new bag.


Exhausted and thirsty, I wanted to go home. Of course before reaching the house I need to get my yakult.



Peach Mango Yakult
85php

And how did we end Saturday night? After all, It was a bad start at F21.
Watched Starsky and Hutch on dvd.

Then I was happy again.

:)

I just love weekends.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment