Sunday, November 20, 2011

The craziest Saturday of the year.


It's NOVEMBER. People rushing everywhere. I (state my name) promise to stay away from SALE and hidden outlets until January.

This is like a quick post (but kinda' long one)  because I still have errands for tomorrow. So yeah, today is payday week. Some people got their 13 month, bonuses or whatsoever. Everyone is rushing to the mall probably  doing some christmas shopping. AND I (I state my name once again) haven't done any shopping yet. Which is 1)slowly killing me. 2) haven't made a list yet. and 3) not in a mood to shop which is REALLY WEIRD!

Anyway last Tuesday, I got myself a Lumix Camera. YES! Finally! What did I say about getting a point and shoot huh!? :) I have been carrying it with me everyday I think. It is really nice getting macro shots just like the GBM post and this post.

Also this Friday, I was able to get some Churros from City Walk which I totally forgot the name of the stall. We were waiting for like 20 minutes in Dulcinea and havent got any of our orders so we just left. BOOO!!! Anyway got my churros fix anyway.


Churros  with Caramel sauce.


I cannot help myself but compare the caramel sauce from Auntie Anne's pretzel :( which is waaaaay better.

That was Friday -- The End.

So here comes Saturday.

IMAGINE the HORRIBLE TRAFFIC! We were going to Megamall because I was going to drop by Forever21 today. But NO. Katipunan was like bumper to bumper all the way to C5. so I QUIT. We went to SM Cubao instead because I need to buy a huge shoe cabinet / shoe rack that can fit dozens and dozens to which I can't find any, so I might customize. My tita just sent me 23 pairs for different types of footwear. I don't know how I'll use it. Everyday I guess? I have a little less than 80 pairs. WTH...

But still, I bought another one today from Parisian. :)


Yes new ankle wedge boots with a cute little bow.

After the impulsive buying, we went around the department store and bought some stuff from Watsons. Still without any breakfast and lunch nor dinner at 7pm, BB and I were super duper hungry. We were so hungry that we can't even decide what to eat. All I know is that I am hungry.
While looking for something to eat, a huge sign of Brother's Burger stopped BB. They are 50% off! So imagine, our faces when we saw it. The promo is until November 30, 2011.

We ordered 4 Brother's Burger. 2 for each one of us, fries and onion rings. The cashier was like "WHOA! are you sure you can finish 4 burgers?" Yeah I guess so we are happy and hungry anyway.

And that didn't end. I rushed to Mcdonalds, got myself a chicken and spaghetti combo. and another large fries. We were literally wolfing down the burgers and fries.


Hungry and excited at the same time :)



This thing right here went straight to my stomach. Plus spaghetti and chicken from Mcdonald's.




Onion rings and Fries


W's - "The modified burger"


Bun-Caramba hot sauce-Onion rings-mayonaise-French Fries-Ketchup-more mayonaise-french fries-beef patty-lettuce-tomato-bun.

Waiting for a heart attack.


I wasn't able to finish my second burger and had it packed instead.

To finish our night, I was craving for DQ ice cream and BB had to stop me and remind me that I won't be able to finish the ice cream-- true enough. So on our way home, I got wild berry yakult from Cha Dao.


And look what we got from Mcdonald's for 39 pesos.


So yeah I think that's how my Saturday ended.

I love weekends!

xx


1 comment:

  1. i'd wish you also try Mr. Jones Char-Grilled burger made of US beef. super yum.

    ReplyDelete