Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chocolat

Yesterday, we went to San Juan for our mini reunion. My cousins came home from California and Singapore and it was very lovely to see them. This is the first time that I am going to see my new nephew (pic shown on the previous entry), Xylone.

My cousin wanted to buy cake and I went with them.  The place is called Chocolat, located in one of those side streets (A. Mabini) in San Juan along Wilson. 


When we entered Chocolat, the chocolate aroma is all over the place.


The place is small and jam packed on a Sunday. About 10-15 people can dine and sip coffee, hot chocolate and eat cake. So it must be good.

It was heaven in San Juan.



Non stop orders.




Kahlua


Oh evil cakes, you make me so high!



My mother :)


Blueberry cheesecake.

I can't describe how it tastes. Mother has "HANDS OFF PLEASE" on this slice.


Carrot Cake.

DIVINE! Really moist and chocolate goes really well on this.

No wonder my Auntie suggests this alot.


So I think carrot sticks on chocolate can be good =))


Hello there! A box just for us :)


Chocolate Hazelnut.

Chocolate cake with chocolate hazelnut fluffy cream filling topped with caramel and chocolate hazelnut.

Its all chocolately!!!

the best part is, it's not sweet at all! :)

Good for people who wants chocolates and worried about it's sweetness.



MOTHER,HANDS OFF PLEASE!


Chocolat has the following branches:

SM Mall of Asia
A. Mabini, San Juan MM.
Xavierville Ave. QC
Sgt. Esguerra Q.C

2 comments:

  1. ooooh all these pics are making me crave for chocolate! i've always seen their San Juan branch but I've never been here. :) I'll try to look for their Xaviervilla Ave branch

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Been trying to look for Xave. Branch too. Its just deep dark chocolate and not that sweet. oh yum!

    ReplyDelete