Friday, November 25, 2011

Ramen Bar

I have seen Ramen Girl and when I saw Ramen Bar here in Eastwood, I have been wanting to try it ever since. I am a bit weary to try it because I thought it was just another expensive bowl of noodles.

So yes, I tried to settle for something else.
The closest that I can get eating this so called ramen is the instant ones from the 88 store. So yeah now I know the difference.


Look how cute their logo is. :)


The place is really cozy and full of yellow lights. So it is really nice to take picture of your food. The chairs are made of wood  with comfy leather seats.



I also find it very anime-ish.


And since christmas is near, they really made nice decorations by placing felt, glittered poinsettias on each table. Their place mats are rectangular papers with their menu on it.



I ordered Chicken Namban. It's like deep fried chunks of boneless chicken with like honey mustard sauce and sprinkled sesame seeds. The chicken is very tender and the spices really



I love my camera! Look how clear it takes picute of the dish :)
Anyhoo looks yummy and tastes yummy too!

185php



RBS
Soy infused tonkotsu based ramen. According to the menu, the pork bones are boiled for 20 hours.
385php



The pork cuts are sooooo soft and it melts on your mouth.

But I prefer this to be spicy so I had to place alot of chili oil and flakes (similar to the chili they place in Kimchi)



Tempura Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream inside a tempura batter minus the crumbs. Drizzled with chocolate syrup and a chocolate waffer stick.



Slurp.

xx

1 comment:

  1. i never though your definition of spicy hot is "fire on a soup". i keep on drinking water to extinguish it from my mouth.

    ReplyDelete