Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just Because!: Excited

Its 4am and I am still wide awake. Have you ever had this feeling of excitement for nothing? I have been excited for 5 hours now. The reason? I do not know. I might be writing to Santa (or some really wealthy institution) to make my wish come true. Or someone that exists to make it come true or something.. whatever.

Also I have been meaning to blog things but have been really busy with stuff really. It includes MR.BERT. I will be posting about this soon. I also have tasted and FINALLY! tasted Cha Dao's Peach Mango Yakult.. really addicting, dreaming of a surprise dinner and listing down the must do's and NEED to buy soon. I have finallly like finally finally tried on the NYX lippies and they are beyond gorgeous!

I know I am not making any sense here because I am just excited with a few things.

A) I have finished Sophie Kinsella's Mini Shopaholic. I might have said this on my other blogs that I am such a fan of Sophie Kinsella. I first saw her books along side Devil Wears Prada in National Bookstore when I was still in college. The whole shopaholic series should be turned into a movie or something! Just like what they did with those shirtless hot vamppies and kidz with wands. I have all her books, when I just found out that she was using a pen name. So yeah, apart from my long list of NEEDS, I amd trying to get 7 more books under Madeleine Wickham (her real name)



B) I am TORN between getting SE NEO V and HTC Wildfire S.


or

 I think the xperia is a good one... HTC wayy tooo cute! SE looks classy in white.
-- a something for me for the year.

C) NYX Fig, Narcissus





Which I am totally getting myself nextweek at the bazaar.



D) Marks and Spencer- Butterfly

I have 50ml which I got early this year and it's now gone. I LOVE this!


E) I kinda miss you actually.




F) 2012 Planner -BDJ


G).... Wait I gottastop now.. this is going to be never ending.

Will blog again soon. =) Time to sleep! don't want to jinx anything!



xx

2 comments:

  1. for battery life, trust Sony Ericsson, but for after-market support, go with HTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala.. mas ginulo mo pa lalo :( still don't know what Im gonna get.. pero almost same features naman sila. But I'm thinking of the SE better...

    ReplyDelete