Monday, July 30, 2012

CDO Diaries : Jatico

The next day after Alecs and Jhex arrived, we had the afternoon for Jatico. Since everything is just random and unorganized, Instead of few hours to Bukidnon, we headed to Jatico instead. I checked their site and it says that there is 150php roundtrip transfers from Divisoria to the park. However we were only 5 and they won't schedule a trip. BB... who knows somebody who knows somebody who owns something.. thankfully we were able to get a ride going to Jatico and back to Divisoria.

So while we wait for our ride, we stayed at Park Cafe and I was able to take pictures of this lovely pastry shop and super evil cupcakes from The Sweet Shop. Too bad I wasn't able to buy a piece since we were all geared up for our adventure.



Read More! :)

By the way, I was supposed to finish this blog over the weekend but if I am using internet stick it just doesn't pull up the image window and I again have to wait for a decent connection (which is today). The problem about backlogs is that my memory starts to fade and I cant be that exact with the prices so Im going to do an estimate.

Pardon with the short entry and lotsa' images. I'm working while blogging :)

So yes, while waiting, I can't help myself but take a picture of these sweet concoctions. Blueberry ahhhh yummmmm!
I think they forgot to flip the card


I'm getting all my inspirations here.


Pretty neat caramel bars

 It's a fake cake. I KNOW. :)

So after a while, our ride has come to fetch us. It was a cool 20 minute ride going to Jatico and it started to drizzle. By the way, what I realized is that if you are going there or any places randomly, you might atleast know someone who can let you borrow his/her car and go around. Or else, some car rentals will ask about 2k for a day. :|

Image roll!





We all went for the 4 course zipline and big swing package for 600php.

Everything else was walk in the park for us. Walking through bridges and tree tops. Reminded me of Philip's Sanctuary although Philip's is all about Military training :|.

My muscle man getting all tied up ready to be thrown away =))



ATV's for 30 minutes costs around 450php. I skipped this since we have an ATV at home :|

I started to become lazy and off with the editing. But here we are at the top :)


Tree top

 Where the wet zorb happens

 All Giddy about Bunggeee


After our Jatico adventure which was worthit by the way and really sweating alot, we went back to Cogon to eat at the market and had Anne and Jhex taste Muslim food. Then it started raining super. The weather in CDO is super hot in the morning and rainy in the afternoon until evening. Tired, Anne and Jhex stayed in their room while I was with my BB's brothers chillin until the morning.

Next day was water rafting day.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment