Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Must Be it!

I know. i have promised myself with updating this as I can. I realized how busy I am with work and all those stuff in between if "SHOPPING" does count in those in between that I am referring to.

December is here and I think its an early treat for me. Getting new wheels and what I love about it is that its HUUUGEE! I love the fact that its exagerated. =] I just realized that my favorite time of the year is Christmas. Aside from the bonuses we get and all sorts of monetary giveaways and freebies, I love the wind thats feels so mild and it has this icy feeling.

I have to make a list on what to give this Christmas. First I don't give an item to each and every people. I think its totally unfair if someone receives something and the other one would say "How come I only get this?". I've been smart in how many years now in gift giving. Give them FOOD! :) they'll eat it and feel stuffed in the end. =]

I also got a Belle de Jour planner which I have been itching to write on these past few weeks and I realized that I should start putting something there and use the coupons (Oh Yes.. cant wait to go shopping and SPA-ng!) It's a really nice planner much like the Cosmo Planner I got early this year. But the coupons are waaaaaaaaayy better than the usual 10% off on every purchase. I just can't wait to use it!



Speaking of purchase we only have a few days left for the exclusive party we have in Alchemy. I need to get a new dress since I'm soooo excited getting drunk and will still look gorgeous. 2 more weeks before our christmas party with friends. At this time its also where we are going to the bazaar we are for.Okay but as of this time I just heard something not to spill it out.

Must get back now to what I'm doing :]

No comments:

Post a Comment