Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sleeping more than I should be awake

NO! I just woke up 3pm today. I thought I was going to be a little bit productive but no. I sat down opened facebook and started playing. Oh look I wasted 5 hours just by sitting.  Playing facebook games.How can it be even more addicting? =) I should have been making macarons or baking today but I guess it's a lazy day.

I made chicken in cream and mushroom for dinner. I swear. I love food like the love I have for fashion LOL! I wish I could have taken a picture but of course I don't have a camera with me.

3:40am - ANTM marathon , have to go now and do something.

I enjoy watching jerseylicious and the cat fight between Olivia and Tracy. I like their accent sooo Italian. Anyhooooo I found a video of Tracy on how to uber tease the hair (perfect!) I just find it really funny... Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment