Tuesday, June 12, 2012

RFWE : Lunch Breaks : Kogi Bulgogi

If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you must've noticed that since I work in Eastwood, random lunch consists for repeatative lunch/dinners around Eastwood establishments. I don't want to sound mean but I can't go Kogi Bulgogi once a week. Maybe once a month or maybe once in 2 months. 

So for the sake of backlogs and blogging, I now add Kogi Bulgogi to the list of RFWE (Random Food We Eat) with better picture quality  compared to my previous blog about Kogi.

Tissue Shot. =)



What I love most about Korean Restaurants is what I call "freebies". They have like 6 appetizers to keep you busy  while they cook your food.
      
Ramyeon. Spicy!

Bibimbap.

My Mango Shake

Totally forgot what this is. Like Misua with dumplings or something.

Grilled Chicken. You wrap them on lettuce.

Sea Food Pot. Crab, Shrimp, Mussels and cucumber which is spicy.


You can tell I really didnt put much effort in creating this entry. I just  redeemed my tumblr which was created a long long long time ago to do Photo Blogging. I like those one liner, a picture paints a thousand words whatever thingie. Just been really busy this month with all work and weekends to love. I haven't even finished with my previous entry and had to delete it because loss of momentum.

Happy Eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment