Monday, November 9, 2009

Banchetto

After a hard day's work on a Friday night which is equally on a Saturday morning, we headed to Banchetto in Ortigas to fill out tummies with different sorts of food. Diet is one word that can be classified as a sin on that day. Besides, I made it a point to think what I should be getting before heading to Ortigas to avoid overwhelming myself with food on that strip.

It was 17 of us who went there since it's always hard to find a table that can accomodate us. So we left Waleed and Ransel to scout for tables and chairs (we had 3 tables all together) while us girls went on our food spree. Btw, it's also best if you bring your own drinks (We bought 2 liters of soda and some water) since whats missing there are drinks and it kinda costs. So remember it's drinks and if you're out of cigarettes go buy one too before heading to the place.

I had to control myself. Once you're there you'd be wanting to have a taste of all the food you pass by. I felt fine with my 45php worth of fruit salad and 75php of a humongous slice of baked macaroni. I actually took home some spicy crab which I have been eying every time we visit there (200 pesos). The crab and the macaroni were both for Sunday's lunch. So I don't think I ate that much considering I just had the salad and some chicken.

And everytime someone asks me what I bought, I lied by saying Im all veggies.

I didn't see Fish & Co. this time so I'm kinda missing the "Best fish and chips in town" shout from this guy.

We all went home around 4 full and satisfied.


                                                                                                       


P.S. at this point, since it was a random idea to go there all i had was my crappy other phone with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment