Friday, November 6, 2009

Im done with alooooot of backspace and Im totally over it. It took me months to finally compose myself and let alone a new blog is born. I have, well a twitter which makes me feel better. Whenever I want to shout something out that no one knows which makes me feel that the whole world listens and on the contrary that nobody will even give a damn about it.


I have another blog which I already abandoned, my theme is my "oh so college" life and every thing else in between. The ending was my first job and probably some *first love. Yes you read that right some first. I just couldn't figure myself out back then (oh I know that is soooo cheesy).

Well enough of the introduction and let me start how i want this anynomously. Maybe I'll get to that in the future.

Boyfriend's sister left almost a month ago and flew to one of the world's richest country. She left me alot of wisdom and recipies for the mind and the heart (stomach included) and probably some jewels *huge grin*. She taught me of what I call "Muslim Food" and boyfriend branded me as "thats so racist of you". I just cannot pronounce the word dianolokan and I must say I could have typed that word wrong. It's like curry but its not. It's cooked with alot of spices with coconut milk and the coconut itself. Delicious,yummy and yes its "Muslim" food.


(picture courtesy of maranaorecipe.blogspot.com)

This reminds me of one Sunday with our usual food trippings and shopping we came across a Kebab Resto along UP. We did order alot. Its much better than our usual Mister Kabab. Finally, I can swallow that Ox BRAIN without feeling eeky eeky. I call it exotic. You cannot let me eat something that describes the food. Let me cite some examples:


Kare Kare - Part is the "OX TAIL"

Lengua - Which is the "TONGUE"


Alright I'll not go on with my list as I can still remember those days I had to swallow it. Lengua makes me feel kissing the ox like you know french kissing THE ox. I told that to my mum once and since then she didn't bother eating lengua ever ever EVER.

One time I received a text message from Mother saying that they were given lengua with mushrooms by the neighbor. She felt she's on french kiss action with the ox. :) She told me it was actually my fault. Because of my wild imagination.

I'm off in a few minutes now from work. Boyfriend and I will be heading to Banchetto in Ortigas with some office friends :)

I'll blog about this tomorrow, hoping our neighbor still turns on the modem and the router :D yes Free Internet!

<3 RacH!

No comments:

Post a Comment