Friday, March 12, 2010

Beach Love


Have you ever found love on the beach? I did. I just totally love the water. The waves. The sand. The sun. Although I don't like getting a tan or something. Weird huh?! I just dont want to get that really really really dark tan if you know what I mean. Also, the beach is one place that always reminded me something else ;) It is where I did crazy stuff like getting drunk and sleeping on the sand. Starring at the sky and you can totally have a good view of the stars and just the sound of the water. I just miss it.

I was planning to go somewhere this April, but the thought of bumping into people on a Holy Week makes me think twice. Either relax or just sleep? But either way I still want to go out. So this payday (cross fingers) I will / promise not to buy anything that I don't need except pay for my bills get new wedges from So FAB!, buy new clothes/dress, eat out, go to the gym etc. Or maybe get a new good book to read.


Speaking of books, I have completed ALL of Sophie Kinsella's series :) Yes, the Shopaholic series, Undomestic Goddess, Can You Keep a Secret and Twenties Girl. I really really love how she writes. It's like every girl is a Bloomwood Girl.  =]

I have to go now. Some Calibration.

                     "Lack of planning in your part does not constitute an emergency on my end."

No comments:

Post a Comment