Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am WEAK.


YES. I too have weaknesses.

I am weak in some stuff. I am a woman.



I am a woman with GREAT needs.

(well some sort. Most of the time its wants)



I am a lost soul.

(In bazaars looking for bargain)



I AM SAD and UNCONTENTED



Well fine. Enough with the drama. I just read an email from HR that there will be a bazaar in the pantry from the US and UK. Fine. I was on my way to the comfort room when I saw them comming to me. I tried to resist. I told myself that I am not going to buy any clothes or bags until next month. BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THEY ARE THE ONES THATS RUNNING TO YOU?!



I kept my cool. I tried to be calm. I went straight to the comfort room without looking at those things. I looked in the mirror and told myself "YOU CAN DO THIS!" It's dinner time and off to the pantry. I wasnt looking (WELL OKAY the truth is that I WAS sort of PEEKING) gorgeous clothes....



I went back to my table and Chips said he was going down. I can do this. I just ordered a Grande Java Chip from Starbucks. Its way better. I was sad by the way... something was messing up with my thoughts.



Let me tell you this. I TRIED. I really did. I went inside the pantry to take a look. I hoarded like 5 tops and a bag. I had it all reserved. FAIL!!!



But when I got back to get it. I had to choose not to spend over 500 php for those things. So I found myself buying a top from MNG and a bag from Miss Sixty.


 


I FAILED.


BUT

I'M HAPPY <3 <3 <3


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment