Thursday, April 1, 2010

Make believe

I am more than excited right now and I do not know where to begin. First of all, I was able to lose a couple of lbs last week. Which felt nice and I have eliminated junkfood and sweets for the whole week. We only have a day to fulfill ourselves with junk. Thank goodness I have my boyfriend with me. We'll he is getting buff again and I on the otherhand wants to lose weight and have gorgeous arms and legs.

I like looking at my phat pictures :) makes me motivated. So far I feel normal and I eat normal and I lose weight. Well I do hope and pray that this goes on. Good vibes :) I can do this before our scheduled trip which is 3 months from now. So.. I can effin do this!!


Okay enough with the weight talk. Last Saturday we headed to Phillips Sanctuary to have this team building. WE left the office around 5:30ish. We were like 5 cars and we were almost like half an hour away from the location and POOF the Pajero just overheated. We had to go back to Manila and get the other car instead and drive back. Waleed and I got there around past 10. It was all military stuff that we did. Zipline,mudslide,mudcrall,ropes etc. It was quite fun and tiring all at the same time.





I must credit this team building for shedding some more lbs hahaha! Well it's Friday and I have been lazy all the way... Will write something nice probably next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment