Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Love Letter

Dear W,


I want this just in case you want to surprise me or probably make plans of surprising me on our anniversary. I promise I will be on total shock if you do so.

I will try my best to pull out this really jaw dropping surprised face. Here is one (out of the hundred things) that you can choose from.






A Pink MacBook :) its just a cover but its just around 2k. But the MacBook is of course something else. =) or any Pink laptop (I am willing to shell out some $$$$) if that is okay with you.



I will also be a very good girlfriend for the rest of the year and do all things you like (except enslave me or so.)

I will be posting more stuff for you to have a clear picture (of what I want) and options.
Items + a big kiss is much appreciated.

Thanks baby.

<3
C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And that was the love letter I sent to W awhile ago. And he just laughed. I kinda talked to him about it and he was just smiling. You know how I soooo much <3 Pink. So I guess I pretty much did a great job! =) well let's see how it goes. I still have alooooottt more in mind. Well of course I still have to think what to give him on our 3rd year together.

Well time indeed flies so darn fast.

<3<3<3



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment