Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Threesome Partay!

If only celebration lasts like the whole month! I could be like eating like there's no tomorrow! April is such a busy month. Well first, Happy Birthday to our THREE lovable gorgeous hot friends Mavic, Charm and Aries.(YAY!). YES its a multiple celebration this month of April.

We celebrated Charm and Mavic's birthday last April 18. Although we didnt go to Manila Ocean Park, we headed to MOA to catch up around 7pm. They were already dining at Abe and I should say that they are one of those unforgettable food moments I have my entire life. Their crispy tadiyang or something and the pla pla blew me away. =) But the price also blew me away. Its really expensive like for the 15 of us it was already 7,500 pesos. Imagine that. But hey, we were all full and satisfied and kinda sad about the bill ;-).



Next stop was we went to Music 88 in Bluewave just beside MOA. They have nice compilation of songs and their food tastes fantastic! They even record the first 20 songs you sing. It was such a long night and we all went home like around 2 or 3ish in the morning. It was a work day the following day. Pfft.

April 24

Yes my most awaited day. I can eat all shrimps and crabs I want for FREE.  Aries celebrated his birthday last weekend at Bulacan. We all left Manila around 9ish and arrived around 12 (with alot of stop-overs and traffic)

 AND LOOK whats waiting on the table :) YUM!!! SEAFOOD!!!! =)



After eating, we headed to a resort nearby. I think it was called Paradise Resort. GOSH the temperature was like around 43-45 degrees. It was extremely hot and we all wanted to go for a swim. When we got there we waited for like another 30 minutes so we can avail the night swimming. We thought the water will be cool but its also hot. No difference at all with hotsprings boo. But we enjoyed the wave pool. The water was waaaayy cooler in that pool area.

The nice thing about that resort is that it's quite huge and there is a live band every night. So if you would like to chill out and relax for a bit before going again for another swim then you can listen to their live acoustic band and sing with them.



We got back to Aries' place around 10ish and we ate again and I had to sleep because I was dead tired.

AND I can't remember a thing because it was Sunday the next day and it was going to be another work week.

I wish for Bank Holidays. Oh Yes Thats Gonna Be Monday My Loves!

Thanks My loves for the birthday treats ! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment