Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Love Letter (Part 2)

I was going to post about  our Bank Holiday trip to Nasugbu. But I'll do that some other time. I really tried to make an entry about it but I'm so busy that I havent finished the whole thing. Will do it next time. :)

Meanwhile here is the second bribe letter to W. Which is part of my list. (which I think is fun to do but I'm pretty sure that this is not going to happen anytime sun. It's just fun!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Baby,




As the 26th is nearly here, I would like to let you know as promised in my previous email.


Just in case (or probably in the future) you make it big (maybe before Christmas) or our anniversary, or maybe my birthday (Which ever comes first).


I will deeply appreciate a Louis Vuitton, Riveting Bag which is limited edition. =)


I promise to scratch your back more often before you sleep and maybe, well... or so so make you coffee every morning.








And here is the part you are NOT waiting for. The price tag. It's 3,300.00 =) (found it on ebay!)


Let me know if you still want to convert it in pesos.






XoXo


C

No comments:

Post a Comment