Friday, May 27, 2011

Post Mother's Day out

Due to the bad weather recently, we had to like postpone our weekend trips and wait until the weather is great. While I am writing this, I guess there is this effect of the typhoon which just passed by (according to weather reports, changed route) but still heavy rains and dark clouds on this Friday afternoon.

I am going crazy about coupons and all those great deals and few months back Irene (the bro's gf) was able to purchase 4  coupons for a foot spa treatment in Elegant Spa in Timog. So 2 Sundays ago we went to the spa to have ourselves well, the feet done. Since the SPA is up to 12am (yes midnight) we booked an appointment at around 8pm and got there around 9ish since we were all crazy on how we'd get there.

The place is small but cozy. I like their chandlier and everything is so girly.









My brother and I got the Mandarin Orange treatment.


Everyone starts off having their feet soaked with water on these rocks.


Here I am having the foot scrub thing while having my feet soaked in madarin pulps.


Then they spead this really cool mix of mandarin and mudlike mixture. It feels like menthol and citrus.


Excuse the old pedicure. After this they bring you to another room where they remove the dead skin cells on you feet, massage them and apply lacquer. The whole experience is UHHHMAAAZINNNGG!!!

The attendants are really nice and accommodating. They dont hurry up on their tasks and you can really see that your nails are filed and coated perfectly. This is so far the BEST nail salon I have ever gone to. They really make sure that you walk out with the best nails and treatment. I will definitely go back if I get around Timog.


No comments:

Post a Comment