Friday, December 30, 2011

"Appreciation Day" @ CCA Kitchen

Well, being Pinoy, the love for food is always there. I thank Mr. Atos for sharing his kaching kaching as a budget for once/twice/thrice/many many times a year eat out or delivery at work.

Before the year ends, a calendar invite appeared in Outlook for an "Appreciation Day" - whatever you might call it, the sound of "I will treat you and need to liquidate the budget needed" for the year. (OKAY, Im not really sure how it goes but as long as it is free I HAVE A SMUG on my face for that!)


Ok shall we start?



A list of Salad they offer



We had a choice of one main entree that includes unlimited salad and soup.
It was 15 of us and it took more than an hour before our dish was served. So maybe that's why they offer "eat-all-you-can" salad and soup. This will compensate on the loooong wait. Even before my order arrived, I was already stuffed by munching on greens and carrots like a rabbit!


My own salad version. Eggs, bell peppers, mushroom, corn, lettuce, carrots, turnips and tomatoes with asian vinigrette.


First bowl of soup. Ham and veggies with croutons.



Butter and herb dip - Malunggay bread - Battered Carrots - and some dressing I forgot like mayo.


I <3 Peach Mango Shake


Potato Soup


Fish Fillet filled with Crab meat and cheese.
-I never knew how everything blended well. The crab meat is generously stuffed inside the fish fillet with cheese between. The fish fillet really compliments the crab meat. I can eat this everyday! Some pickled veggies on the side and garlic rice. 


Oh look at you yumminess!


Ransel got Sunday's Best Roast Chicken.  Tender chicken and really seasoned well. Although its not in my definition about roasted having charcoaled cancer roast.


Eya had  this Pasta Dish. Fettucini which I think is Puttanesca or Chicken Parmesian something.


Anne's order which is Chicken Pesto Pasta.


Liz had chicken too.


Gino had Chicken Tandoori

And the best way to end dinner is finishing off a bottle of wine Ruth brought with them early this year.





Cheers!

Hope you had a great Christmas :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment