Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dulcinea

Having dinner with my office friends is always a blast.
I think I had too much Orange andTequila mix last night that I totally forgot when we had dinner. But all I can remember is that yeah it was a work week.

Since I am sick (again) with on and off fever because of the weather, I'll cut this short and let the pictures do the talking.
I am covered with 2 layers of thick blankets to keep me warm but still chilling.



We tried their 149php promo.

Meal of your choice plus soup, a glass of ice with icedtea (geddit?) and 2 cream puffs!




Ohhhh pastry heaven!


Here comes the soup. It's like onion and garlic with I don't know why its a bit orangey in color and bread soaked. But I love it.


Ohhhh warm soup on a cold weather <3


Ice with Iced Tea. tsk!


3 of us ordered spicy chicken strips.

Ok, first I was a bit disappointed with the serving size. The plates are huge but the rice is about half a cup but the spicy chicken strips.. oh my oh my....tender spicy chicken strips! I will totally remember you!


Chris' order which is..I don't know what it's called but its wings in garlic and something sauce.


Sherwin got ordered sweet and sour fish


We also ordered their pasta meals for 99php.


both served with deep fried fish sticks


And what made me happy in the end were the cream puffs!

Overall, I love it! I even had churros to go.
 Although if you are hungry, you might wanna skip it.

But I imagine myself on a date place like this. Light meal while the band serenades you.


and THEY ARE GREAT! I TOTALLY LOVE THEIR BAND!

the guy on the guitar (right) reminds me of my dad *sobs* anyway all guitars remind me of my dad.
God I miss you so much.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment