Sunday, January 22, 2012

Just because!: Its Jew's Birthday at Il Ponticello

Kung Hei Fat Choi! =] It has been a very very busy month for me with all these events going on and of course work. I kinda messed up my sleeping time and should have been sleeping at an earlier time rather than on a later time which is around 6am. It is to make way as BB just got me to the gym but begged not to until Feb. I kinda envy him now for having a sexy bod. So yeah I cooked over the weekend and made him eat alot and was complaining about eating alot. Well...as they say, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! And a way to MY heart is A LOT!

Anyhooo early January we met up with the lovely Jew who celebrated her birthday straight from her flight to Manila at Ponticello in Makati on a weeknight lolz! Our CVG buddies were also there too!

As we drank and went crazy on the dance floor, I never realized how much we had fun that night! downed 2 pitchers of cocktails which I don't know how its called and 2 bottles of Absolut Vodka.
It was the most disturbing night just like CVG days lolz!



3 shots for my birthday girl!


Happy Birthday Jew!


Vodka and Sprite


Awesome potato wedges!


Calamari



I see you more


Pizza

I apologize for not posting any pictures from the party as it was all disturbing and promised for private viewing only.


Just this one.


and maybe this one

My brotha from another motha and fatha lolz!



Okay thats the last!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment