Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tokyo Cafe

After Christmas it was time to meet up with my friends. I guess it ha been a year since we last seen each other and thank goodness for our schedules to be in sync and we were able to schedule a lunch.
Too bad we are missing Kath. How I miss them so much. I'm soo excited to see them again at Jess' wedding. *my girls are all grown up*


We decided to eat at Tokyo Cafe in Megamall.



I yet have to complain about the slow service that we recieved. It took a while before they asked for our orders and they even forgot one dish that we ordered. There were just a small number of diners at it took sometime before they can accomodate us.


Snapshot of the menu.






Chicken Omurice

Chunks of chicken with japanese rice topped with scrambled egg. Personally, I didn't like the brown sauce. It was really weird like it tasted ketchup with soy sauce or something.



For the pasta, we had Napolitan. Sauce is ketchup with mushroom, green bell pepper, onion, ham and bacon.


Chicken in a basket. Really good! Huge chicken served with fries and ketchup and gravy.


Chicken BBQ Pizza

Thin crust pizza with huge chunks of chicken strips marinated in bbq sauce topped with cheese and onions. Must try!



And of course we were camwhoring.



Me an Jhen


Jess and Gen

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment