Monday, February 10, 2014

Monthsary Birthday : The Buffet

Hi Guys! How's it going? I have to make this usual "excuse" that I was going to do a lot of posts during December. But then the internet was not THAT cooperative and I had to have DSL installed and life got in the way and so on and so forth. I'll be quick with this post because I still have A LOT to post and I promised myself that I am going to work on this to make sure that I do not miss anything before I start being compulsive and unpredictable again in my life.

Every 25th my family celebrates Michaela's "birth date monthsary". Well, she's turning 1 this February and I can't wait! Why do babies grow up so fast? Anyhoo, my SIL (Sister-In-Law) purchased The Buffet discount in Metro Deal to celebrate the 9th birth date month of Michaela.

   http://thebuffet.com.ph/images/buffet_ven.png
(image from The Buffet website)

The Buffet used to be a car gallery - turned call center - turned buffet. The place is quite spacious which is great for parties and other events. With their promo, a little above 400 pesos you get a vast selection of Asian and Western cuisine. Name it, they probably might have it.  I believe you'll get your money's worth :) . I wouldn't say that everything is totally flavorful though as there are some hits and misses.

I only took pictures of what i have on my plate. But I promise you they almost have everything! Japanese, dimsum, Korean, Pasta, Pizza, steak, pastries, chocolate fountain, crepes and more!



My first plate : Jap chae, tempura, baked oysters, maki


Medium rare steak with tereyaki sauce


Spicy bulgogi (beef and pork) fresh lumpia, tomato bruschetta , tuna in cream sauce


Cupcake, brownies, cream puff, eclairs, chocolate truffles


Mango crepe with chocolate syrup


I also had pumpkin soup but it was quite salty. 

Check out The Buffet website for more details.

Happy eating!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment