Wednesday, February 19, 2014

RFWE: Pancit Center

Oh hai guys! Happy February! How was Valentines?  If that was the only event you may or may not have this month. Let the overrated, commercialized, flowers and chocolates month pass by. We all know that everyday should be valentines day. That means may it be with your special ones, family or pets and the list goes on.. and most probably yourself.

J took me on a spa date last November at Ace Water Spa in Pasig. I can still remember how HORRIBLE the traffic was (as if there isn't a place in Manila without any jam) going to Shaw. the taxi fare almost reached 300 pesos and I was on the road for about 2 hours.

I won't go into details with how the spa went as it pretty much wrinkled my fingers and toes. It was a great experience and the scented pools really relaxes your muscles.

After our spa stint, we went to Pansit Center. It was J who told me that this place has been featured on one of the programs on tv and I understand why. It is like travelling from Luzon to Visayas to Mindanao!  Located at Pioneer St. corner Shaw Blvd, Kapitolyo in Pasig, Pancit Center will definitely fill you with different pansit specialties from the Philippines.


The place is quite small and will only fit about 10 people inside. 

 

Here is the Pansit Map of the Philippines. If only I can taste everything!



 J ordered us Pansit Bato with dinuguan which is Bicol's specialty. I'm like "What's the Bato (stone in english) here?" Yun pala, it was the noodles. It originated in Bato, Camarines Sur.

I do not eat dinuguan. But this one was an exception! 
Everything went well together and it is a must try!!!


 BBQ


 I ordered Binalot na adobo and longanissa with egg and tomato.
I just felt breakfassy on a dinner.


Baon sa Dahon series

If ever you are around Pasig/Shaw, don't forget to drop by Pancit Center.
By the way, they are selling sweet delicacies from provinces as well. It is where I was able to taste "Tiyatug" in Maranao or what they call Lokot-Lokot in Zamboanga which I bought for 150 pesos.


  Flyer for reference







Happy eating!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment