Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Cook: That Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich


Just last weekend was the laziest that I can be for this month. Too lazy to actually do anything plus I had a massive head ache. It is one of those days that you are too tired to move or do chores. But it is only during weekends that we do our grocery. Luckily there was an on going promotion  which is buy one get one. Without thinking twice, it ended in our cart.

Cheddar is one of my favorite type of cheese. I usually stack it with Mozzarella and our local cheese on toast. Then while it is still warm, the Mozerella will all be gooey and yummy and the sharpness of cheddar and local cheese is the bomb diggity!

Try it out :)

What you need

Cheddar cheese
Mozzerella
Local Cheese (Eden)
Butter
Salt
Pepper
Bread

I used a square flat griddle pan. Melt butter on pan and place the bread. Place the cheese on top and this should melt the cheese while you have another grilled with butter.  Place the bread on top of the bread with cheese and season with a little salt and pepper. Then flip it to season the other side as well. Once your bread is toasted on both sides its time to take a bite and enjoy! Melted cheese... I just cant say anything but yummy!

That quick and easy!

Happy eating! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment