Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Back

Hey you! I'm surprised that life  got me real bad and I have lost track of the things that I have been doing and love doing. It's been more than a year since I last updated this blog and it has always been a crazy year after year. I have been taking snaps of all the milestones,cooking and the travel I had but never had the chance to share it.

 But I am proud (a little bit) of myself for making it all these times with all the drama, the ups and downs, the whirl wind of emotions and life in general. It's the start of a new year and what a great time to start new things. I just made the biggest jump in my life and I'm still trying to keep up with what I have left behind.

 Expect new entries soon!

 Life is beautiful! :)

 P.S. I'm still blogging from work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment