Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just another Random Weekday

Before going to work, passing by Slice n' Dice and their 99php steaks seems to tempt me. Last time I tried their steak was like a couple of years back then. I love how you can request how it can be cooked and ask if they can make it spicy. It sure is spicy plus how they mixture of gravy and a hint of butter. awesome! I dragged BB to eat there for lunch and try it out again.


We were welcomed by I think the manager/owner who took our order.
We had T bone steak and Steak ala pobre.

It took 5 minutes to wait for our order so I had to take pictures


Before, they just had soy sauce and Knorr and some hotsauce. Now, they have it on bottles.


Finally! The steak has arrived. =)


Smells good and yummy too!



We also got kangkong which is yum yum yum!!!! =)

Sorry for less description. These are all backlogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment