Thursday, March 10, 2011

Papa Bear is part of the 3 Bears

I really don't like goodbyes but if goodbyes are like this...I might actually love it! Kidding aside, Kathy is migrating to Australia and invited us to their going away party 2 weeks ago. We went to Provident at this local  resto bar called "3 Bears" which I insisted its called Papa Bear... well THAT is according to Mr. Google. The pica pica costs around 79php and is cheap. Although as an Eastwood girl, I would still think P-Brown is the best :). But hey.... It's free flowing beer and order until the cook gives up. 

This resto-bar I believe is owned or co-owned (not really sure) by Chef Nino. The "Katoque" dude which is the cousin of the friend of my friend.  
The drinks is c/o Marvin's friend I think and it was aloooot. All photos from Chris.

Coors. Not that cold to make turn it blue. =)

Love the Chicken Wings. Swimming in Gravy

                                                                          Sisig anyone?

Well... good luck and best wishes on this journey. =) I can't wait for my turn for a super planned vacation/adventure. *crossing fingers* and hope not to jinx.

P.S. Can't wait for payday... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment