Saturday, April 23, 2011

Feel my scath


The Easter Bunny gone wrong. Image found while googling. I didn't know it's Sunday.

Have you ever tried to search for nothing? Like you really don't know what you are looking for but you dig in to things and stuff then suddenly "AHA!" you find out something. It is really hard.

Anyhoo... last weekend the brother, girlfriend , friend and I went to Club Manila East in Taytay Rizal for some water and sun. For 350 php on a weekend is kinda worth it. Not too crowded on a weekend too which is lucky for us. Although we have encountered some annoying kids who broke the line for the slide. I could have pushed them *evil laugh*.


How "fortunate" of our other friend who can't join us. My brother and our friend made every inch of effort  to include JED  who was missing in action not to miss the fun.


Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment