Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wishful Thinking



The latest compliment slash insult that I got was "The only girl I know who uses the Playstation  is Chat (me). Blogging is for women with wishful thinking." thee words of Mr. Waleed.  Then I strangled him for saying that. After all he was a stalker of my blog even before  we were dating. First of all I blog! and yes I do the play station thingie and rant the rest of my life in a blog. What's with the wishful thinking about that anyway? Like I'm writing everything from what happened to me today and just wished that it didn't happen or I hope something else happened?

The most nonsense conversation I had with him was and where wishful thinking could have been applied was...

Me: Do you know when our anniversary is? :)
W: I don't know May 3?
Me: ... seriously?
W: May 4? or May 5?
Me: You're kidding me...
W: Seriously you know I'm not good with dates. I don't even know my mother's birthday.
Me: *Silent* (But at this point I had a lot of stuff on my mind wanting to burst out like for example... I'm not asking about your mums birthday and for the heck of it I know her birthday. It falls on a December! and second he just freakin blamed me, pointing out that he totally forgot about it and I should have known he did.)

So I went home really thinking hard how stupid it was and even having an argument about it. He was still blaming me for not remembering it. AM I missing something here? Then I told him. Look I don't even know why I'm having this conversation /argument with you. Because what ever I do you wont remember it anyway.
Men........ they are crazy. Men are like cats. Stubborn and have own little worlds.

I was going through the files I have here to share and it's time to bring the super heroes back that I took picture of in Eastwood. Pictures are alll Mine Mine Mine!!! =D











  


 Am I missing the BEE? Who is your super hero today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment