Thursday, April 7, 2011

Looking forward on weekends

I must admit, I have been working maybe too hard lately (you may disagree) but it is always one of those days that you just wish something happens and you need a long break from work. The last vacation I had was back in November and I really need a break. Had too much going on from January until today. I haven't had much to update since I was really caught up with trainings, work and whatever stuff. But now IM back. :)

Every one seems to start losing what they packed on the holidays. My friends started to hit the gym and eating right. I don't know what happened but it's a nice environment. I on the other hand promised to start cutting the I <3 carbs moment. You know when diet plans don't work you just end up eating and say "Oh gosh that didn't work.. I love myself anyway". I have read something in the plumpinay which made me think. I am still fortunate since I have everything in my body working just fine.  =) So yeah I started do it the healthy way. But yes deep down inside I wanted to trim some inches off my waist and a couple of pounds from the scale. Mainly because I have a goal now, I want a toned athletic type of body more like Sharapova's body =D  and yes I do think that will include alot of work. So to start with I have to get a knife with rust and maybe chop off my leg which = to 10-15 lbs. AGREE?

Just kidding. I officially started by so called "plan" last March 27. My target is to lose as much as 5-10 lbs this month which I think I am just right on track. From March 28-April 3 I started shedding 5lbs. Amazing =D I promise to go on for 3 more months or 4 to be precise before I hit the gym and really tone up. But again I'm not in a hurry so no crash diet or so.


What I did was I took off the rice from my everyday meal Monday-Friday.  I usually have Subway for dinner but every other day or if I feel like it and have corn or whole wheat tortillas with chicken breast then some corn on a cob or just veggies for dinner. Then I always eat rice on a Saturday. So there since I always have my breakfast in the office I grab a banana from 7-11 and some wraps. then corn for dinner. Well its just me. Then if I get hungry again I eat oats.

I still doubt myself if I can reach that target. One step at a time. So far so good. But I still won't give up my love for food. =D

Still thinking if Ill go to Mercato this weekend with the people of get this huge pizza.  Just looking forward for this weekend. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment