Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kebab

When I was a kid my parents used to bring me to this place in Delta (or was it West Ave) for some hummus and pita bread. I find it really amazing because it was just bread and we dip it in different stuff. We had some cheese and sour cream dips too.  Although that place has been gone like years ago, I wanted to find that taste that I have been craving for. I love boyfriend so much for taking me to different restaurants and having a taste of Middle Eastern Cuisine.  What I love most is the World Class Persian Kebab. Its affordable and its 24 hours. So whenever I crave some Shawarma or Biryani at 2am boyfriend drives me to E-Rodriguez for some middle east fix.

P.S. I apologize for this images. They are all from my phone and I promised to blog 'em first before posting new ones / better quality ones. =) 



 This is not all, we order the usual, the yogurt drink, the ox brain, hummus and pita and more shawarma.So much for a midnight snack. Our tab (just for the 2 of us) is a little less than 300 pesos. :)

 Must visit this soon.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment