Thursday, June 23, 2011

There's something about K-Food

One one of our food escapades with my officemates during the weekends. I remember meeting up with Kathy who was really off the roof because of certain things. We met up with her at Robinsons Galleria before coffee at Starbucks in Silver City in Ortigas. 

We ate at this korean restaurant (which I forgot the name because it was located near the entrance/exit of the mall).

What amazes me is how many complimentary dishes they give away. For one this is not my first experience in dining in a Korean Restaurant. There is this restaurant in Don Antonio which seems to have closed down which gives alot  of free dishes.I remember dining there with my Dad and Jelly after hitting the gym.


 

I think every k-resto varies on what they are giving away. In this case we had sprouts. Just plain sprouts. 


I thought this was pineapple but it's  cassava or something.




Will Kimchi be missed out?



A dish I absolutely love. Jap Chae. I love noodles and this is love. Glass noodles is sesame oil and seeds with the right amount of saltiness and sweetness. LOVE. 


Their "bento" meal consisting of jap chae, egg, kimchi, beef strips and some side dish. 


Their version of "Katsudon"


And the likes of Maki. But this one has ham and egg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment