Sunday, June 12, 2011

Uncle Cheffy

It was crazy! Last weekend, I was given free VIP tickets for 2NE1 concert. Well first it started out not so right since bringing the SLR is not allowed in Araneta. I dragged my friend since my other friend was not able to make it. It felt surreal because it feels like you are inside a korean show or something. ALOT of luminous sticks that are being sold for 150 pesos and it really looks cute and awesome in the dark whenever people swayed along with the music. Just a short description about the concert, 2NE1 rocked the stage for 30 minutes. Say thank you if you bought 8k tickets. Alot of pinoy artists started the show and it's awesome. Christian Bautista, Callalily, Philippine Allstars and some other artists which I seem to forget. (alot huh!)

So after the show, boyfriend picked me up and we had our late dinner in Cubao. We ended up dining at Uncle Cheffy. They were giving away 10% discount. Their meals are for sharing and yummy too! 


Beef ribs with potato and salad.


The beef literally melts in your mouth. For 300 pesos, the serving is huge and delicious and I really loved it! We took some home because we could not finish the whole thing.


Along with the beef ribs, 3 types of dips were served. Salsa like dip, butter with olive oil and seems to be like basil or parsley and mild ketchup like slash bbq sauce.


Uncle Cheffy Panizza. about 200ish pesos


You can really taste every element. I love how you roll it with alfalfa and lettuce and tomatoes.


What you roll with it.

Good food. Good times. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment