Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back to MoMo

Few months back, I got this coupon thing from Pakyaw. I love MoMo and I purchased in a heart beat. So after a few weeks or shall I say a month, I went back to MoMo to treat myself with a "It's the same sh*t, different day" office hiatus.


Oh yes... I do I do! 


  I love their cheese and bread while you wait for your order. 


The Baked Macaroni

While seems to be popped in the oven for a few minutes. Not really pure macaroni. It is mixed with penne and I'm not really a fan of that type. The taste is more of sour but just right. It has a lot of tomatoes and parmesan and right amount of beef. I also under estimated this as I thought it wasn't enough for me and my friend but we were already pushing one another to finish the pasta. 


Pasta... you will be remembered. 


And since we were in a so called "diet" state what ever that non existent word means in our daily food intake, we opted for the beer battered fish which came with corn and potato wedges. YUMMY. This is one of my favorites including the ribs.

Although MoMo is a bit pricey now, it's definitely worth a try. Huge servings and to share platters are the best. Although what disappointed me this time is that they didn't give chocnuts when we billed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment