Friday, July 8, 2011

ChuX!

It's 6 am and I am still wide awake. My boyfriend is waiting for me this afternoon however if I sleep in 3-4 hours I think I'll be awake by evening. Aside from my usual job hunt (which I have been doing this month) Don't get me wrong, I love my work right now being an Incident Control person but I think I need to move a little more. Anyhoo, I have been uploading pictures of the stuff that I dump into my stomach to feed my hungry little pets inside.

I think it was May when I bought discount coupons for MoMo and one of the things along the MoMo coupon that I bought is Chuck's Deli.


Chuck's Deli is located beside the Stone House Grill in Eastwood.  A bit expensive (well it is expensive for me) for a sandwich definitely worth a try. It costs around 280-400php for each sandwich. You can check out Munchpunch for menu listings.


Slabwich ( a massive 10 inch sandwich made of Ciabatta) is their specialty. This massive sandwich will definitely make you full for the whole day and I can't even finish a whole slab and just opted for a half slab.


*Sorry for the images. I was in a hurry to go back to the office and requested for my slabwich and float to go.



 Really nice and comfy atmosphere. Makes you feel like you are in school or something with the chalk board.


Oh yes people enjoying their sandwiches 


The chuck's sauce. LOVE IT! 


My not so nice shot of my to go root beer float.

AND YES... BACK TO MY TABLE which you can always see the keyboard. Like I mentioned in my previous entry, I always take my food pictorials infront of my computer lol. 


They ask you if you want fries or onion rings to go with your sandwich. Onion rings it is. They make mean onion rings. So crunchy and HUGE.


BUFFY 

What I can recommend is Slay the Buffy. They have this promo (those EAT within 5 minutes and its FREE) and eating the half slab already took me 10 minutes or more. I like to savor what I eat rather than munching and swallowing everything.    

Buffalo Spicy Chicken fillet (really thick!) with Ciabatta bread and lots of spicy sauce. 



Thick spicy awesomeness. 

Look at the Skippy bottle! haha on a work desk! Just amazing... 



Oh yum.... 

What I recommend is the Philly Cheese Steak and their Milkshakes. Try to slay the Buffy you might get a free shirt and bragging rights on their webbie.

Good Food. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment