Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tower + Chris Evans = Saturday Love

Why you so HOT?!


On KFC's Tower Burger:

Trying to enjoy the fruits of my labor on a Saturday is really crazy. First, traffic in MLA is awful! like really really bad. Payday + Malling? Yeah, hate to break it to you but I went for it! First we went to megamall to meet up a bunch of people then went to Robinson's Galleria (because I have a feeling that there are less people in there) to watch a movie and relax a bit. Well honestly I was trying to be as far as I can from Forever21 and my favorite shoe boutiques. So as long as I am not with my new company yet , then I still have my wallet stuck in the freezer.

It was around 3:30 and we went straight to the cinema to get the schedule of Captain America. So the next show will start in half an hour and it was perfect for us to grab some food before watching.

Taking the challenge was trying to eat the whole KFC Tower. For 100php (ala cart) it is definitely worth it! EVERY SINGLE BITE. YUM!


KFC's Tower Burger


I did underestimate this. It didn't fit my mouth when I was going to take a bite.


I can't even do my usual style of eating burgers. Like flattening it before taking a bite. It didn't work.

Bun - Mayo- Lettuce - Thick Chicken Fillet- Cheese-Hash brown- Bun


I guarantee aside from the "So Good!" slogan it really makes you feel full! It was the first and last meal for the day.

On Chris Evans:


We took the tower inside while watching Captain America. I guess the ladies enjoyed this more than the men. Tommy Lee Jones lines were sarcastically funny and Chris Evans is good enough for dessert! Why?? scroll down.

Why you so hot?!

He is one of those Hollywood crushes that I have and sitting on the forth row + that HUGE screen makes me want to scream.

THIS PART!


Yes this part!!! I had goose bumps when I saw this part. Makes me want to touch him too! SHUCKS I COULD HAVE SEEN IT 3D Version! XD

Any way that is for now for the movie. It was really nice movie although I didn't expect the story ending. Makes me excited for the Avengers now. =D men and their tights. Awesome!

Good Food.Good Movie.Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment