Monday, October 15, 2012

My Salary Haul : Confessions on an addict


 Happy Monday! Salary came too early and I promised myself that I'll buy nothing fancy until November. But then, just this Saturday I had my 2 dogs groomed. I arrived at the pet shop around 2:30 I think and there were a lot of dogs on queue. By the way I have 8 dogs in total :) 5 Shih Tzus, Chihuahua, Doberman and a Retriver Mix. But these furry creatures have like the most expensive type of maintenance tho it will take a while before I need to have their fur cut.  Anyway, this is Leila. She's my spoiled dog. She barks and I follow. =)) Look at her all caged up in queue for grooming. In this picture she is barking at me to release her. HA! Prisoner!


 And yes I spoiled her to much. So this is what we did since she wanted to be out the cage. STARE AT THE ROAD and WATCH CARS PASS BY.



 Now this is Lira. My sweetheart. The most lovable of all the 5 shih tzus. :) She just sits and waits for her turn. I love her to bits. She always kisses me and be with me wherever I go.



So I went to the Baking Supply Specialty shop and got myself some piping bags and tips. I planned to make some macarons but then there was no almond meal there.  So next, I went to lay bare first and had some threading and waxing done. I got myself some Milk Tea and headed to have some lunch. When I got back to the pet shop they are still in queue. So I just waited and they started at 6pm. OH MY GOODNESS... goodthing Im not in a hurry or so.

So this is what they look like after. This is my princess Leila all comfy on her bed. 




 Anyway, afterwards, BB picked me up and the dogs and headed home. But then he told me that there is a party in the compound and we have to get a gift or something.  TRUST ME, I was trying to stay away from the mall. But HECK. I just tried to reason out to myself that I really didn't get anything nice for my birthday (because I didn't want to spend at all until December) except for a flat iron. So Yeah... tragedy! These are stuff I got.


 I love everything natural now. I am staying away from what is thought cancerous or so. My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer early this year and thank God that she is now A-OK! :) I was searching for things to be aware of like food and products that is believed to contribute in causing breast cancer. Anyway for cosmetics, I stay away from anything that has paraben. So I have some stuff from human nature like balm tints and so.  Now this time I found a really amazing product from Body Recipe (which is like Human love Nature).

Like every woman in this planet, I am too lazy to get whitening stuff on clinics. Of course it costs some bucks and a lot of patience. I used the underarm deo from a bazaar which costs around 180php for 100ml. It has a sticker with "Florence" on it. The seller said it was made by the nuns. I did use it and notice a wonderful change on my u.a. Great huh! so I was going to buy like 3 more and found it expensive. One day, I went to HBC and found Calamansi Tawas Facial cleanser. I used it on my face and the dark spots were removed and tried it on my u.a. Amazingly, it brought the same results as the florence one. It became whiter from the plucking. So I ditched my Nivea deos and used The Body Recipe one. I tested it on a high performance level. I went on a Pole Fitness Class (YES I DID! After a year of persuading from my friend! maybe next blog or so) and my u.a didn't smell funny or anything at all. The best about it is that its all natural!Another plus for this because I spent 100 pesos for the facial cleanser and roll on.

 I picked up a dupe for Denman fine tooth comb. Sturdy one indeed and grip is awesome! 2 pcs of bangs holder. (the one you stick on your hair to prevent the bangs from falling and a cheap facial oil control film.
 

I had my how many years old brush from Pagani retire and bought a new brush from Pagani again. Cute color like blue ish green. An atomizer to place my facial wash on and stuff from Fanny Serrano.


A lot of Guru's are raving about Fanny Serrano cosmetics. Most specially the 2 way cake. I am an NC25-NC30 in MAC. I was really looking for a compact foundation and the trust me, the sales assistant in the department stores are totally giving the wrong shade. For example. I got myself an HD cream foundation from Ever Bilena. It was just too white for me. I had to put another yellowish powder to like neutralize it. But THEN, I found Fanny Serrano in Duchess just right. The Sales Lady did a great job. It did match my skin tone although not exactly like MAC. But cheaper and just great.



 I got a shade in Duchess and it does really work good. I made some searching over the net and the packaging seems to be different compared to the compacts the made before. Now it looks like MAC.


 It has a sponge when you lift the pan area.


 Since I spent like over 500 pesos I got a free Liquid Lipstick. What's so cool about it is that it had LIGHT.



Of course, my ever so waited item in my bucket list, GEL LINER.



Now this one is from Sophie Martin. In Iced Pink. It has always been sold out. I loooveee this color like one of my NYX and Forever 21 lippies. I am a Pink and Red Lipstick addict. Trust me im a sucker for lipsticks. They instantly flush your face made up.


So I guess that's for now. I'm gonna make some more entries in the next few days. Watch out I made Malaysian Chicken Rendang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment