Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hep Hep!

Using a crappy computer at work isn't fun at all. In the middle of doing my reports / computer works I wanted to blog how irritating a colleague is. Or maybe something that I overheard. Or how my day went through. OR wanting to make reviews on a certain product/food/place.

But this wont happen here. This computer does not any capabilities for java stuff which I, Rachel is irritated most. The point is, I can't post any pictures. I must go on and on but I can only put words on this thing. I even spent 30 minutes on "googling" images for my post and yes... I can't even post it.

This is my chance not to post pictures but make a review on people instead. Words can give you a clear picture instead.

I am totally irritated by the other cubicle- mate's laugh. IT's horrible. It sounds like an ogre half human with lots of phlegm trying to sound funny when he is not. (as I type he is effin laughing again).

I also noticed that there are some people trying to fit in. Literally trying to fit in. You can really smell "jealousy" / "Envy" miles away. Just because it's a fad does not mean it'll suit you. Pink is not your color. you have a bad set of _ _ _ _ _ . Maybe because they are way hotter than you (face the reality, and correction you are not even "hot" if thats what you think) can give you the authority to feel bad about yourself. (yes! feel horrible about yourself! You are not a Victoria's Secret Model!). You even look like a "matrona" - everything overheard.

Call that mean but I kinda agree. You have a weird personality and all tweet tums but I on the other hand is "Curvy, fabulous and fiesty" (oh the self insulting compliments :) which I can say I KNOW.)

Moving forward...

I noticed that planners and diaries are all around. Im not going for the Starbucks planner because I stay away from Frappes and chocolate drizzles which is sinful. Some people I know, are all over.Racing to complete the sticker card to get their planner. Yeah, its velvety nice but I like my Belle de Jour planner because for one, it's not all coffee coupons. Alot actually that you can get for free. The catch is you have to spend. But I don't mind spending if I get more on what I should spend.

I also got a seperate diary.The purpose of having one is that 1) it saves me alot of time than logging and typing what I have in mind for an instant and scribble everything I have in mind. Also, I can put everything in there from the genius mind.

Wait gotta go now and defend a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment