Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pre-Feb Jitters

I was going to blog about Agave and our Margarita Night but then I can't seem to transfer the files from the camera. I was a bit late on my posts too. I haven't written about the 6 pairs of shoes I got January alone? The ultimate sale from Charles & Keith, Aldo, La Senza, Forever 21 and more. My love for shoes, bags, clothes, and food is ultimate. I love dressing up of course but not exaggerated. About 50% of my time is work, 20% shopping and travelling 10% sleeping and 20% trying to finish all that needs to be done on my pending list.

Finally, yesterday, is the first day I ever cleaned my room since August. WHY? because ever since my dad passed away last August I never really stayed in my room anymore. It serves as a huge walk in closet. But now, I have to fix it. I have over 40 pairs of shoes and like I said, I am at work most of the time. Weekends are also work days for me as I start on my venture. I really don't know where to start. But I guess cleaning my room would be the best option for now.

While I was cleaning my room I remember the things that I  bought because I have to and not because I needed to. Have you ever come across auctions and see things that you don't need but then ended up bidding for it because suddenly you have the urge of buying it. FOR THE SAKE of buying. I am a magnet of sale.


 Well, I felt that alot of times. This February, I have already noted on my calendar that for one I'm going to get my mum a gift at Nine West. Why is that? Nine West is sale almost 70% off in Eastwood Mall. Until supplies lasts. So if you have a chance, strut your way to Nine West they have rockin nice heels. Same goes for Steve Madden. All in Eastwood Mall. =) RUN RUN RUN!!!


Okay so enough with the shoes. Upon my shopping observation. I came across Celine like 2 weeks ago. Yes of course it was sale. They have this elegant elegant green bag (which I have yet to take picture) that was around 9xx php. For some people it might not be a shock. But I noticed inside the bag, it was similar compartments with my studded Tomato bag. SOOOO I think they all came from the same factory.  So aside from the fact that I feel I have been ripped off, I really think they all came from the same manufacturer. Oh well.

Now speaking of manufacturer. Last year I was looking for a nice palette I can use instead of getting per piece. So I went online and saw this cute vanity set from a multiply site. The thing is I was already 70-30 on my decision on getting that vanity set. UNTIL I came across the exact same palette, but not branded. Half the price. =)



The eyeshadow is very nice and pigmented. Plus I love the lippy shades too. It has shades of pink which I love. Really nice set.


I have to go and sleep. Really tired and its 9am.

I will be posting items soon for sale so watch out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment