Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's like Im Paralyzed

January is really as busy as my December and November. For one, Ive been waking up everyday to go to work and Ive been skipping some of the "Things to Do (A MUST)". If a planner and a diary can't organize my life and schedule for a bit then I think im lost at this point.

Im so excited getting a new laptop which I'm saving up for. It will be for my Ugly Betty dvd marathon. Kidding aside. Well actually, time to get a new one. But I don't know if I have to wait for the shipment or I'd rather buy here which is x2 the price OR get a netbook instead. But what I need is actually a huge one for my everyday stuff. Anyhoo... i have to be patient. Well like they said, patience is a virtue. I hope I have that virtue.

Again if I may rant, I can't post any pictures here because there's no java in this stubborn computer. Once I get home, I rather hit the sack or finish a book than go online (since I've been spending like most of my hours here at work online). So I have done alot of researching on how to go on with work and my sideline and I think Im stuck in the middle and I don't know where to start.

Moving on...

Tops dresses and Make Up.

Ive been hoarding stuff like a crazy woman. Aside from the 4x a year or maybe 5x a year cosmetics that we get from my grandmums from L.A., I started getting my own from here. I even bought a 88 eye shadow palette online and havent used it yet. HAHA! Well it's actually for a project. Well at least my heart is contented to what I got.

Hopefully this will not jinx where I am at right now, our first collection has been sold out. Yes, the tops the dresses and the shirts. We are off to our second collection. I really havent gone online marketing yet but hopefully soon. I have to do sample designs now and see where it goes. W said I should think of a name.

I should stop here. Im still on the dilemma on getting that MAC Lady Gaga lipstick. Is it worth it? Plus need to get the laptop real soon.

Everything is so cluttered. X(

No comments:

Post a Comment