Thursday, August 18, 2011

Out of Breath


I am amazed by the service and how lovely the staff are in St Luke's. I am currently confined and being relieved and treated from by bronchitis asthma. Really crazy, maybe because of the stress and really early morning errands and work schedules.

According to the nurse most of their patients are kids so I'm lined up with them with the every 4 hours nebulizer thingie. I love how the nurses are very nice and sweet. Although they placed a needle I made a disclaimer how hard the would be able to insert it. I've had it with Medical City. They tried alot of times on my left and right hand. Probably 4-5 times. Good thing here, it's only twice. So Thank God!

Anyhoo, I can finally rest without thinking of anything as of the moment but I was excited of the hospital food. even though I dont have any appetite.

I had beef kaldereta with olives which sure made a twist on your usual Kaldereta. Some buttered potatoes and carrots and sotanghom soup and mango for Lunch which I already ate around 5:30pm.

Now on my left, I have roasted chicken, bean sprouts in butter, some wierd looking soup and a slice of cake.


But I think im craving for ice cream and pizza. =))

Gotta go for now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment