Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tong Yang

Last week (before all these hospital events), we went to our Thai Massage appointment. Afterwhich, we headed to Tong Yang in Quezon Avenue to eat. Well it's somewhat like a post celebration of my dad's birthday. When we got there we had to wait until it opens. Dinner starts at 5:30 and we arrived 30 minutes early. So we had to wait until everything is being prepped.



Once everything was set, being the first customer, we settled beside the buffet table.
A variety of seafoods and meat are available. Stuff for making the hotpot (which I know nothing about) seems to be endless.


Choices to go into the pot. Crab, squid, shrimpt, fish.


My choices for the grill. Milk fish, Tocino, Duck and Chops.


My other plate consisting of shrimps hotdog and fish wantons.


1 out of the 4 plates that we had of US Beef. Thinly sliced and marinated. Best Seller!


My mum started to eat watermelons first while waiting for the lady to prepare the hot pot.


No idea, but she had the glass noodles, mushrooms and wantons and shrimp and fish and clams all in the pot. One of the OJT's was kind enough to help us prepare this.


While waiting to boil, the grill is placed with butter and the meats were next to be grilled.


Start grilling!!! =) I love 'em hotdogs grilled. :)

Good fe minutes and prawns are almost done.

Just a close up of the duck which is superb by the way!

Check out the Hot Pot. Almost ready! =)



I still can't get over the frog legs. I tasted it. it tasted like chicked but I would'nt try it again.


What if my brother has froggy legs. =))

For dessert, Big Scoop Ice cream in Mocha, Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry flavor.


The Buffet Table.

When you hear the bell ring, the crab is waiting. Buttered goodness. Yum Yum Yum!


 
And to end my 3 and a half hour gluttony, my own halo halo.


Good Food. Awesomeness.

Now I think im craving for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment