Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rainy Saturday and my new Toys

This was the longest day ever. I haven't slept that much because I was looking after Leila (my dog) who has a fever. Friday morning 7 am, I rushed her to the vet because she was really sick. That was when we found out that she has a high fever (39.9).  Thank God she is all okay now. The doctor gave her shots to lower down the fever and some B Complex to make her energetic.


Such a cutie patoootiee!

So I slept for a few hours before going to the mall. Tagging my mum along, I was going to get a form for this model search. But before you can get a form, you need to purchase from the ladies section first. I was trying to browse through the clothes rack and can't find anything. Just this cute floral shorts which is like 600 bucks already. My mum can't find any clothes that looks cool either. Whoever is the designer for these brands must have some inspiration or some sort. There was this animal print shirt that I found which looks cool but the fabric is total fail. Dorothy Perkins, Forever 21 and H&M hello? You can be inspired by these brands. Anyway, I just told my mum that I wouldn't join any more and she agreed. I wouldn't be spending 800 bucks for something that I wouldn't be wearing anyway.

My mum said we should just get dinner instead. I was pretty hungry since I have not had any lunch yet. While we were on our way to look for a restaurant my eyes brightened up when I saw Etude House. By the way, we were in SM Fairview (I keep going on being very vague). I picked up a couple of items which I have been wanting for quite some time now which all amounted to 800 bucks. I guess this one is worth it because I really loved the items that I bought. After that, we went to White Hat for some yogurt.


Cherry , chocolate kisses and nuts for me.



Kiwi, Cranberry and nuts for dear mama.

My mum picked up some stuff from the grocery while I check out Tony Moly.
There were alot of people (oh yeah long weekend right) and I wanted to go home. Heavy rains tonight.

Moving forward, here is my Saturday Haul. New toys!


Pretty paperbags. Rawr!

Let's begin shall we?


Tony Moly Falsies. 88php

These lashes are sooo cute! Can't wait to user them! I Heart these! 


Tony Moly Nail Polish 98php

Really kind of shocking pink which of course I fell inlove with.


Let's take a peek.


Hair Color 378php

I will be doing a post on this once I try it on my hair tomorrow. I only has bubbles that you put on your hair to do the coloring instead of the usual coloring treatment.



Lavander Nail lacquer.


soft pink almost peach nail lacquer.

49php



Etude's Dear Darling Tint
less than 200php

I love lip stains! This one can be lip and cheek stain. Isn't that neat. I love how bright the color is when applied to the lips. Tony Moly has one which is the magic lip stain. It comes as a lip balm. When applied, it changes your lip color. I could have gotten that too but then I had to control myself. Tony Moly has this version too but a bit expensive.

And finally, in addition to my brushes.


Eye liner brush. 128php.

The bristles are very soft I'm in love <3


I made a one coating for each. L-R

Etude House Lavander and Soft Pink. Tony Moly's Pink shade.


One happy me. =)

I think I should be starting OOTD posts too.


No comments:

Post a Comment